- ACE Export Reports in a Nutshell
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $47.1 billion in February 2016
- The Building Blocks of Gross Domestic Product Webinar
- Publication of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the Foreign Trade Regulations
- What Type of Training Webinar Would You Like to See?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Why export?
By: Omari Wooden Yesterday we held the sixth webinar of the Go Global series focusing on: “Trade Financing: Part I”. Learn more about the financing options to get started. Working capital is available under a U.S. government-guaranteed loan program or as a … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden The fifth Go Global webinar was held last week, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part II”. You can access the webinar here. Learn about the services the Foreign Agricultural Service offers you for the export … Continue reading
Commerce Secretary Gary Locke Remarks at National Export Initiative Small Conference in Los Angeles, California
On March 29, Commerce Secretary Gary Locke made a speech on the National Export Initiative and the importance of exports. http://www.youtube.com/user/CommerceNews#p/u/3/ziDstzcb17w Highlights: The simple fact is that the more American companies export, the more they produce. The more they produce, … Continue reading