- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: value
By: Daniel Cariello Are you in the business of exporting licensed shipments? It sure can be tricky! If you haven’t heard already, requirements for filing licensed goods in the Automated Export System (AES) recently changed. In addition to reporting the … Continue reading
By: Josefina Hicho Whether you are a buyer or a seller, who doesn’t love a great deal? Despite their benefit, not all discounts are considered equal when it comes to reporting the value in the AES. The Foreign Trade Regulations … Continue reading
By: Josephine Ocheni When reporting the US dollar value of your commodity in the Automated Electronic System (AES) make sure that you do not report the cents. AES doesn’t accept cents. Foreign Trade Regulation 30.6 (a) 17 states “Report the value … Continue reading