- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: used self-propelled vehicles
By: Autumn Banks Are you exporting a used self-propelled vehicle to Canada? Did you know that you are now required to file export information on your vehicle to the Automated Export System (AES)? Do you need help understanding this … Continue reading
Today we have published new export reporting requirements in the Federal Register. The new requirements will be effective on April 5, 2014. The publication of the final rule amends the regulations published in 2008 that govern how exporters must file electronic … Continue reading