- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: uscib
By Bill Armbruster for the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) When you are traveling with high-value goods overseas, it helps to have things nailed down in advance. Gregory Young, vice president of International Bolting Technologies Inc., remembers the … Continue reading