- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: usatradeonline
By: Byron Raney All that glitters is not necessarily 100% pure gold. Gold dore is a semi-pure alloy, which is a mixture of different kinds of metals. How you report gold dore in the Automated Export System (AES) depends on … Continue reading
By: Caribert Irazi Our monthly report on U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services is called the FT-900. The report includes import and export data on trade between the United States and foreign countries. While the data in the report … Continue reading
By: Stephen Jackson What do people need most to get work done? COFFEE! I personally love coffee. No matter what the time of day or where it comes from, there’s nothing like a fresh cup of coffee! A cup of … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden If you want to start exporting, but not sure where to start, you should tune in to the Go Global Webinar Series. The Census Bureau partnered with other government agencies to bring to you the resources available … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden Allow me to reintroduce myself… My name is Omari Wooden, Senior Foreign Trade Advisor at the US Census Bureau. You may recognize me from my previous role as the Trade Ombudsman. As the Ombudsman (om-bud dz-man) I … Continue reading