- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: USATrade
By: Stephen Jackson Turkeys are closer than you think! The tradition of Thanksgiving dates back to the early 1600’s and is most notably remembered for 1621 when early Plymouth Colony settlers hosted a three-day feast. On Oct. 3rd 1863 President … Continue reading
By: Byron Raney All that glitters is not necessarily 100% pure gold. Gold dore is a semi-pure alloy, which is a mixture of different kinds of metals. How you report gold dore in the Automated Export System (AES) depends on … Continue reading