- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: USA
By: Terri Long On October 4, 2011, the Full Report on Manufacturer’s Shipments, Inventories and Orders for August 2011 was released. Preliminary estimates show January – August 2011 shipments of transportation equipment were $365.8 billion, up 4.1% over the $351.3 billion … Continue reading