- ACE Export Reports in a Nutshell
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $47.1 billion in February 2016
- The Building Blocks of Gross Domestic Product Webinar
- Publication of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the Foreign Trade Regulations
- What Type of Training Webinar Would You Like to See?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: US Sales
Can Foreign Entities be Reported as the USPPI and Report Electronic Export Information (EEI) in the AES?
By: Omari Wooden We receive numerous questions regarding foreign entities exporting products from the United States. Can foreign entities be reported in the Automated Export System (AES)? Companies and individuals that export physical goods from the United States to foreign countries … Continue reading →