- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services
By: Sean Kline Overall, the deficit of goods and services increased to $48.7 billion in November from $42.1 billion in October (revised). Exports increased to $182.6 billion in November from $180.8 billion in October (revised). Exports saw the largest increases … Continue reading
By: Lam Nguyen Overall, the deficit of goods and services is up $1.9 billion from $40.3 billion in September (revised) to $42.2 billion in October. Specifically, exports decreased $6.8 billion from $187.3 billion in September (revised) to $180.5 billion in … Continue reading
By: Lam Nguyen Overall, the deficit of goods and services is down from $43.8 billion (-$2.3 billion) in August (revised) to $41.5 billion in September. Specifically, exports increased from $181.4 billion (+$5.6 billion) in August (revised) to $187.0 billion in … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh For July 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services increased to $42.0 billion from $41.9 billion (revised) in June, as exports decreased more than imports. Exports decreased to $183.3 billion and imports decreased to $225.3 billion. … Continue reading