- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: trends of Exporting Companies
By: Ryan Coleman In a previous post, Importer Database, I wrote about the addition of the Profile of U.S. Importing and Exporting Companies to the Foreign Trade data products. Well, that data release is here. The new Profile of U.S. Importing … Continue reading