- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Trade Events
By: Omari Wooden The fourth Go Global webinar was held yesterday, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part I”. You can access the webinar here. The U.S. Commercial Service has over 1,400+ trade professionals in 109 domestic offices and … Continue reading
By: Iris Kapo, International Trade Specialist U.S. Commercial Service Philadelphia Are you interested in exporting to a new market? Need help finding the best overseas business partner? The U.S. Commercial Service’s Gold Key business matchmaking service does exactly that. The … Continue reading
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in … Continue reading