- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Trade deficit in goods and services
By: Melissa Scott The U.S. Census Bureau’s Foreign Trade Division is pleased to announce that you will be getting your trade data sooner! Beginning in March 2013 with the January 2013 U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services (FT-900) report, monthly … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh For July 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services increased to $42.0 billion from $41.9 billion (revised) in June, as exports decreased more than imports. Exports decreased to $183.3 billion and imports decreased to $225.3 billion. … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh For March 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services increased to $51.8 billion from $45.4 billion (revised) in February, as both exports and imports increased to record highs of $186.8 billion and $238.6 billion, respectively. March … Continue reading
By: Janet Freas For February 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $46.0 billion from $52.5 billion (revised) in January, as exports increased to a record high of $181.2 billion and imports decreased to $227.2 billion. February … Continue reading