- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Survey
By: Vecoya Green The International Trade Management Division (ITMD) 2014 Customer Service Survey was a success thanks to you! The ITMD is delighted that so many of our users took the time to give us feedback about the services that … Continue reading
By: Vecoya Greene It’s that time again! Time for you to tell us how to improve our customer service. The 2014 Foreign Trade Division Customer Service Survey is now available and we would like you to participate. If you used … Continue reading
By: Stephen Jackson Tell Us What You Think! Just a few weeks ago we sent out the 2012 Foreign Trade Division Customer Service Survey. Through this survey, we find out what you think about our customer support tools and services. … Continue reading
In one location, get the economic indicators. Currently, the Economic Indicator Database Search has for the Trade Balance, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, and Services with more indicators to come. This convenient and easy-to-use search allows you to quickly access data for … Continue reading