- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: September 2013
By: Shannon O’Brien In September, the Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services increased to $41.8 as exports decreased and imports increased. Exports decreased to $188.9 billion in September led by a $1.3 billion decrease in industrial supplies and … Continue reading