- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: seasonally adjusted data
By: Joe Kafchinski For January 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services increased to $52.6 billion from $50.4 billion (revised) in December, as the $4.7 billion increase in imports outpaced the $2.6 billion increase in exports. January imports of $233.4 billion … Continue reading