- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Search
By: Janet Freas You may have noticed the “New! Search database” bullet in the “News” section on the Foreign Trade Main page. So what’s that all about? The Economic Directorate of the U.S. Census Bureau is excited to provide a … Continue reading
By: Justin Jenkins How easy is it to purchase a car? There are so many kinds of cars and options available. First you have to decide whether you want a coupe, sedan, van, or SUV. Then you have to choose … Continue reading
By: David Johnson N.E.S.O.I.: If you file import or export documentation long enough, you are bound to come across this slightly intimidating acronym in the description of some commodities. It stands for Not Elsewhere Specified or Included. You are probably saying … Continue reading