- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: routed export transactions
On April 30, we held the fourth webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series — FTR 301: Types of Export Transactions. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information-packed webinar. Click to watch … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden Yesterday we held the ninth webinar of the Go Global series focusing on Understanding the Foreign Trade Regulations. The Foreign Trade Regulations set forth the rules and regulations for all parties involved in the export transaction. Learn … Continue reading