- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Report
By: Omari Wooden How do you report a drop shipment in the Automated Export System (AES)? First, let’s discuss a hypothetical scenario that involves a drop shipment. A foreign party purchases a product from a U.S. Principal Party in Interest (USPPI), … Continue reading