- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Proof of filing citation
By: Thomas White Do you have a holiday package you need to ship out of the country? We have received many calls from customers using the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. When you visit the USPS.com, it gives several … Continue reading
By: Nidaal Jubran Back in March 2011, I wrote Decoding the SRN. Let’s refresh our knowledge of the Shipment Reference Number (SRN) in the Automated Export System (AES). FTR Letter No. 2, is a memorandum that references Section 30.6(a)(19) of the … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline Overview A filing citation is a notation placed on the commercial loading documentation indicating that Electronic Export Information (EEI) filed in the Automated Export System (AES) has been accepted or will be filed in the AES. In contrast, … Continue reading