- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: profile
By: Ryan Coleman It’s that time of the year again, the time to release of the Profile of U.S. Importing and Exporting Companies! This year’s release is for 2009-2010. It includes information on importers as well as exporters and it features … Continue reading
By: Rosanna Torres There are many reasons that you may need to update your AESDirect account. For example: the registered Account Administrator might have left the company, the e-mail address on the profile might have changed, or your company simply might … Continue reading