- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: privacy
By: Nidaal Jubran Be mindful of the information you are transmitting electronically. We often receive requests for a number of items surrounding AES, such as resolutions for fatal errors, tracking AES responses for shipments, initiating suppressions, etc. In doing so, some … Continue reading