- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Price and Value
By: Josefina Hicho Whether you are a buyer or a seller, who doesn’t love a great deal? Despite their benefit, not all discounts are considered equal when it comes to reporting the value in the AES. The Foreign Trade Regulations … Continue reading