- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Press Release
By: Rebecca DeNale On December 18, 2014, the U.S. Census Bureau released the 2012 Manufacturing and International Trade Report (MITR) . This new annual report contains manufacturing data on the value of product shipments. The data are published on a … Continue reading
By: Melissa Scott The U.S. Census Bureau’s Foreign Trade Division is pleased to announce that you will be getting your trade data sooner! Beginning in March 2013 with the January 2013 U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services (FT-900) report, monthly … Continue reading
By: Joe Kafchinski The Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services decreased to $43.7 billion in April from $46.8 billion (revised) in March, as exports increased and imports decreased. April exports of goods and services increased $2.2 billion to … Continue reading