- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- New Advance Report on International Trade Available Today
- International Trade University Webinar Series – AES 101
- ACE Export Accounts and Export Trade Reports! Not AESDirect
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: petroleum imports
By: Ryan Coleman & Fay Johnson In February, the Nation’s international trade deficit decreased to $43.0 billion from $44.5 billion in January. Exports increased $1.6 billion to $186.0 billion, primarily due to an increase of $1.1 billion in petroleum exports. … Continue reading
The Nation’s international trade deficit decreased to $37.3 billion in January from $39.9 billion (revised) in December, as imports decreased more than exports.
If you read our Press Highlights, you may have noticed that the low quantity of crude oil imports keeps popping up: