- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Parameter Change Request
By: Eric Gauthier In previous blog postings we have talked about Fatal Error and Compliance Alert response messages, but there’s another type of message that gets a lot of attention, VERIFY. This means certain fields reported in the Electronic Export Information … Continue reading →