- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: November 2012
By: Sean Kline Overall, the deficit of goods and services increased to $48.7 billion in November from $42.1 billion in October (revised). Exports increased to $182.6 billion in November from $180.8 billion in October (revised). Exports saw the largest increases … Continue reading