- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: menu
By: Josephine Ocheni In the Commodity Analysis Branch of the Foreign Trade Division (FTD) we always strive to make things easier for first time exporters. We definitely want your shipment to reach its planned destination hassle free. We also understand that … Continue reading →