- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- New Advance Report on International Trade Available Today
- International Trade University Webinar Series – AES 101
- ACE Export Accounts and Export Trade Reports! Not AESDirect
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: March
The Nation’s international trade deficit in goods and services increased to $40.4 billion in March from $39.4 billion (revised) in February, as imports increased more than exports. March 2010 exports are up $25.0 billion (20.4%) and imports are up $36.6 billion (24.2%) compared with March 2009.