- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: manufacturing
By: Rebecca DeNale On December 18, 2014, the U.S. Census Bureau released the 2012 Manufacturing and International Trade Report (MITR) . This new annual report contains manufacturing data on the value of product shipments. The data are published on a … Continue reading
Made in the U.S.A. With almost 300,000 establishments and 11 million employees, manufacturing plays a major role in the nation’s economy. So much so that about 6 in 10 U.S. export dollars come from manufacturers. Click on the Infographic below … Continue reading
Snapshots of the Economy Download the America’s Economy mobile application! Get quick access to key indicators about the health of the U.S. economy via your mobile device. The app combines statistics from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and … Continue reading