- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Manufacturers
In one location, get the economic indicators. Currently, the Economic Indicator Database Search has for the Trade Balance, Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade, and Services with more indicators to come. This convenient and easy-to-use search allows you to quickly access data for … Continue reading