- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Making Contacts
By: Omari Wooden The fourth Go Global webinar was held yesterday, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part I”. You can access the webinar here. The U.S. Commercial Service has over 1,400+ trade professionals in 109 domestic offices and … Continue reading