- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: licensed shipments
By: Daniel Cariello Are you in the business of exporting licensed shipments? It sure can be tricky! If you haven’t heard already, requirements for filing licensed goods in the Automated Export System (AES) recently changed. In addition to reporting the … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden Based on the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR) section 30.2(a)(1)(iv), any export shipment requiring a U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) license or that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) must … Continue reading