- ACE Export Reports in a Nutshell
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $47.1 billion in February 2016
- The Building Blocks of Gross Domestic Product Webinar
- Publication of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Revise the Foreign Trade Regulations
- What Type of Training Webinar Would You Like to See?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: lb.
By: Clara Santiago-Bello Reporting the correct unit of measure in the Automated Export System (AES) is important for producing quality data. According to the Statistical Classification of Domestic and Foreign Commodities Exported from the United States (Schedule B), the AES … Continue reading