- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: key partners
By: Iris Kapo, International Trade Specialist U.S. Commercial Service Philadelphia Are you interested in exporting to a new market? Need help finding the best overseas business partner? The U.S. Commercial Service’s Gold Key business matchmaking service does exactly that. The … Continue reading