- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Japan earthquake
By: Terri Long Japan suffered a devastating earthquake and subsequent tsunami. While it’s too soon to know what repercussions this may have on U.S. trade, I decided to look at how Japan played a role in the trade figures in 2010. … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden On Friday, March 11, 2011, a major earthquake struck northern Japan, devastating the area and triggering a tsunami. Many U.S. residents and organizations are generously donating food, water, medicines, and other supplies to aid in the relief efforts. … Continue reading