- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: January 2014
By: Fay Johnson March 7, 2014 The trade deficit in goods and services increased $0.1 billion to $39.1 billion in January. This reflects an increase in exports of $0.6 billion to $192.5 billion, and an increase in imports of $0.6 … Continue reading