- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: ITN
By: Shannon Barley This blog is intended to help exporters file the AES record and use the “One Rule” to determine if goods make up one or multiple shipments. Let’s use a simple scenario to walk you through the necessary … Continue reading
By: Thomas White Do you have a holiday package you need to ship out of the country? Here’s what to do if you are using the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. When you visit USPS.com, it gives several options … Continue reading
By: Thomas White Do you have a holiday package you need to ship out of the country? We have received many calls from customers using the United States Postal Service (USPS) website. When you visit the USPS.com, it gives several … Continue reading
By: Nyitre Rodgers Stories from the Real Export Emergencies Scene: It’s December 20, 2010 and Jamel is anxiously awaiting his flight to Aruba. He recently completed his first semester of law school, and he’s excited to meet his significant other, … Continue reading
By: Sean Kline Overview A filing citation is a notation placed on the commercial loading documentation indicating that Electronic Export Information (EEI) filed in the Automated Export System (AES) has been accepted or will be filed in the AES. In contrast, … Continue reading