- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: importance of exports
Commerce Secretary Gary Locke Remarks at National Export Initiative Small Conference in Los Angeles, California
On March 29, Commerce Secretary Gary Locke made a speech on the National Export Initiative and the importance of exports. http://www.youtube.com/user/CommerceNews#p/u/3/ziDstzcb17w Highlights: The simple fact is that the more American companies export, the more they produce. The more they produce, … Continue reading