- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: how to export
By: Omari Wooden & Rosanna Torres We have partnered with other government agencies to bring to you the Go Global Webinar Series. If you are considering expanding into the global marketplace, this series of webinars is just what you need … Continue reading
The Foreign Trade Division is offering a free in-depth webinar series to provide you with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of exporting. Do you want to learn how to classify your products? Are you overwhelmed by the terminology … Continue reading
Find yourself going through a gazillion web pages just to find out the basics of exporting? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is why we have compiled “The Exporter’s Toolkit”. This toolkit acts as a guide and includes a listing … Continue reading
By: Guest Blogger Doug Barry, International Trade Administration Most small and midsize U.S. exporters do not have a written export plan. Maybe this is a big reason why, according to figures from the Small Business Administration, only one percent of … Continue reading