- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: graph of the month
By: Ariel Sedeño After decreasing for four consecutive months, the trade deficit in goods and services increased by $3.0 billion to $43.0 billion in the month of September. The increase in the deficit was driven by exports decreasing by $3.0 … Continue reading
By: Henock Kebede The trade deficit in goods and services decreased by $0.2 billion to $40.1 billion in August. A slightly larger increase in exports of $0.4 billion (to $198.5 billion) than imports of $0.2 billion (to $238.6 billion) drove … Continue reading
By: Carlann Unger Balance of Payments Basis The trade deficit in goods and services continued to decrease for the third month, dropping $0.3 billion to $40.5 billion. A slightly larger increase in exports of $1.8 billion (to $198.0 billion) than … Continue reading
By: Jeff McHugh For March 2012, the trade deficit in goods and services increased to $51.8 billion from $45.4 billion (revised) in February, as both exports and imports increased to record highs of $186.8 billion and $238.6 billion, respectively. March … Continue reading