- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Government Resources
By: Omari Wooden If you want to know more about the Foreign Trade Regulations, here is your free opportunity to do so! Learn about what has changed and how it affects you. The webinar will focus on changes in reporting … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden The fourth Go Global webinar was held yesterday, focusing on: “Finding Buyers and Making Contacts: Part I”. You can access the webinar here. The U.S. Commercial Service has over 1,400+ trade professionals in 109 domestic offices and … Continue reading