- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- New Advance Report on International Trade Available Today
- International Trade University Webinar Series – AES 101
- ACE Export Accounts and Export Trade Reports! Not AESDirect
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: FTR 30.3(a)
Can Foreign Entities be Reported as the USPPI and Report Electronic Export Information (EEI) in the AES?
By: Omari Wooden We receive numerous questions regarding foreign entities exporting products from the United States. Can foreign entities be reported in the Automated Export System (AES)? Companies and individuals that export physical goods from the United States to foreign countries … Continue reading →