- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: FTA
Find yourself going through a gazillion web pages just to find out the basics of exporting? It shouldn’t be that difficult. This is why we have compiled “The Exporter’s Toolkit”. This toolkit acts as a guide and includes a listing … Continue reading
By: Melissa Scott Many of you are probably aware that three free trade agreements (FTAs) were approved in October, 2011 – South Korea, Colombia and Panama. The U.S. – Korea FTA became effective March 15, 2012, and the U.S. – Colombia … Continue reading
New Online Free Trade Agreement Tariff Tool Will Help Small Businesses Take Advantage of Export Opportunities
By: Christina Sevilla, Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Small Business Market Access and Industrial Competitiveness More than a quarter million American small businesses export from across all fifty states. They sell U.S. products and services around the world – … Continue reading