- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: free
On June 25, we held our 8th webinar in our International Trade University Webinar Series–BIS 601: Introduction to 600 series. Don’t worry if you missed it! You can still benefit from our new information packed webinar. Click to watch the … Continue reading
By: Anna Owens Our spring semester is about to begin! We will be hosting 10 FREE webinars that will give you targeted training on: Foreign Trade Regulations Automated Export System Guidance on classifying your product Bureau of Industry and Security’s 600 … Continue reading
On June 24, we held our second webinar in The Basics of Export Compliance Summer Webinar Series, which focused on Classifying your Product. If you missed our exciting new webinar, click here to watch the recording for free! Our classification … Continue reading