- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Foreign
By: Melannie Belton Did you know that the U.S. Customs Broker can be listed as the USPPI when reporting export information in the AES? Well, as Sean mentioned in his October 13, 2010 blog entitled “Who is the USPPI Anyway?“ the U.S. … Continue reading
By: Omari Wooden How do you report a drop shipment in the Automated Export System (AES)? First, let’s discuss a hypothetical scenario that involves a drop shipment. A foreign party purchases a product from a U.S. Principal Party in Interest (USPPI), … Continue reading