- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $43.8 billion in June 2015
- New Advance Report on International Trade Available Today
- International Trade University Webinar Series – AES 101
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: foreign trade
By: Janet Freas You may have noticed the “New! Search database” bullet in the “News” section on the Foreign Trade Main page. So what’s that all about? The Economic Directorate of the U.S. Census Bureau is excited to provide a … Continue reading
By: Justin Jenkins How easy is it to purchase a car? There are so many kinds of cars and options available. First you have to decide whether you want a coupe, sedan, van, or SUV. Then you have to choose … Continue reading
By: Joe Kafchinski The Foreign Trade Division will be attending the Special Libraries Association Annual Conference and INFO-EXPO in New Orleans this coming weekend (June 13 – 16). If you’re attending SLA, stop by booth 1602 to say “hi” to the … Continue reading
The Nation’s international trade deficit increased to $39.7 billion in February from $37.0 billion (revised) in January, as imports increased more than exports.
The Nation’s international trade deficit decreased to $37.3 billion in January from $39.9 billion (revised) in December, as imports decreased more than exports.
If you read our Press Highlights, you may have noticed that the low quantity of crude oil imports keeps popping up: