- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Foreign Trade Data Products
By: Mayumi Escalante Cotton swabs, blue jeans, sewing thread, t-shirts, bed sheets. What do these products have in common? They all are made from cotton. The U.S. Census Bureau is the source of detailed export and import statistics on finished … Continue reading
By: Kristen Nespoli History in the Making In July 1987, the United States and Canada decided to try something unique and exchange data. Canada would use U.S. imports from Canada as their export data, and the U.S. would use Canadian … Continue reading
By: Ryan Coleman In a previous post, Importer Database, I wrote about the addition of the Profile of U.S. Importing and Exporting Companies to the Foreign Trade data products. Well, that data release is here. The new Profile of U.S. Importing … Continue reading