- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Foreign Parties
Can Foreign Entities be Reported as the USPPI and Report Electronic Export Information (EEI) in the AES?
By: Omari Wooden We receive numerous questions regarding foreign entities exporting products from the United States. Can foreign entities be reported in the Automated Export System (AES)? Companies and individuals that export physical goods from the United States to foreign countries … Continue reading →