- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: File
By: Omari Wooden The Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR) mandates the filing of Electronic Export Information (EEI) in the Automated Export System (AES) for shipments of physical goods. The key word here is “physical.” In order for an item or product to be … Continue reading