- The Goods and Services Deficit Increased to $48.3 billion in August 2015
- New Web Features Highlight the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data
- How Do You Report Consolidated Shipments in the AES?
- The Goods and Services Deficit Decreased to $41.9 billion in July 2015
- How Do Import Entries Impact the Automated Export System (AES) Filing Requirements?
- + 2015 Expand Archive
- + 2014 Expand Archive
- + 2013 Expand Archive
- + 2012 Expand Archive
- + 2011 Expand Archive
Tag Archives: Federal Register
By: Daniel Cariello Fresh off the press today, the FTR final rule, published on March 14, 2013, will now be effective April 5, 2014. Previously it was scheduled to take effect on January 8, 2014. Additionally, the Office of Management … Continue reading
By: Archie Nelson If you want to know why Foreign-Trade Zone programs are important to the U.S. economy, try OFIS. OFIS stands for Online Foreign-Trade Zone Information System. The program was demonstrated at the 2012 National Association of Foreign Trade … Continue reading